Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

If the walk was amazing; then the rest was perfect. Her hand was warm and soft. Her perfume was indescribable, taunting and flirty, the smell flicked at you for a glorious second, and then was gone. Intoxicating and beautiful, it was perfect, just like everything else. Her eyes sparkled and shone in the sunlight, they glowed with happiness. The only thing I knew, when I looked at her, was that I loved her more then anything else in the world. Her hair shook and twisted to the gentle summer breeze, gossamer strands moving in beat to our footsteps. We came to a bench, sat and talked for what felt like hours. Her voice was a crystal, sharp and clear yet also soft and delicate. The way it wound its way into your head and snugly curled up their was, for lack of a better word, perfect. Her lips felt like two pieces of the softest fabric imaginable, making mine rough as gravel in the comparison. We talked some more. When she smiled, dimples appeared and all my troubles disappeared. I forgot myself, and drowned in love. All my problems and troubles drifted away, washed away by her smile, her voice and everything else about her. Immensely happy, I leaned back on the bench and simply drank her in with my eyes. Simply perfect.
-Inspired by Lou Reed's Perfect Day
-I may continue this someday, its a definite leap from my other stuff

1 comment: